Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dinner

I just got home from my ceramics class and it's too late to cook a nice dinner, so I thought I'd reminisce about a dinner we had last November. Scott got home early and decided to cook us a delicious meal.

We started with a plate of different spreads, fresh black berries, cheese and crackers

















Next we had an heirloom tomato 'steak' with fresh mozzarella

















Then scallops with rainbow pickled beets

















Next came poached salmon with butter poached carrots (my favorite)

















Finally, we had braised chicken thighs with a green sauce (I forget what was in it)

















And then we were too full for dessert.

And here I am deciding what to eat next while Scott works hard in the kitchen:










Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment